Saturday, February 27, 2010

LA FLOR DOMINICANA CIGAR EVENT

A snowy shout out to all the readers of my blog site.  I am writing this post from the smoking lounge at Barclay Rex, 75 Broad Street NYC.  They are hosting the La Flor Dominicana cigar event.  It was from 12- 5pm.  John, the La Flor rep, braved the elements and was at the event.

The event was a buy three get one free.  The free cigars were either the new Airbender or the DL-600 maduro. I purchased three of the Oscuro size Ligero cigars and chose the new Airbender cigar.  This new cigar features a Dominican filler and binder with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.  This cigar comes in 4 different sizes from a 5 x 50 up to a 6 1/4 x 60.  This is a medium bodied cigar.  I will post a review of the Airbender cigar as well as the DL-600 maduro at a later date.

Well that's it from the La Flor Dominicana Cigar Event.  As always will keep my ear to the cigar ash in case anything develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment