Monday, June 14, 2010

MONJOUR PIPE SHOW

Hi all, just getting a few minutes to put digital pen to paper to write about the Monjour Pipe Show.  The show took place on Friday June 11th, 2010 from 11am - 6pm at Barclay Rex, 75 Broad Street NYC.  As always Steve Monjour, the representative for Brebia, Rinaldo and Ardor, was on hand to answer any questions about any of the pipes.

There were, as always, some rather unique pipes including two with bowls so large that they could be used as a weapon.  There were a few that I saw that I really liked, but they were out of my price range.  I did find one, within my price range, that I purchased.  It has the same pattern as my squashed tomato bowl but this one is a straight pipe in what is called a Canadian style as the bowl has a canter that tilts the bowl away from the stem.  Will have pictures and a review once I get a chance to enjoy a few bowls in this wonderful pipe.

Here are pictures from the pipe show so can see the wonderful pipes. See images here: Monjour Pipe Show.

Well that's all she wrote, whatever that means, from the Monjour Pipe Show.   I will see what the cigar ash has in store for us in the coming days.  If nothing occurs I'll report back with my review of my 3rd Brebia Pipe in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment